It is time to organize car pool for tomorrow’s (Friday, June 14) run in Boulder County.
Click HERE to let us know if you can join us or if you can drive.
- Meet in the teachers’ lot at 8:00 am.
- We will arrive at The Coalton Trail Head around 8:45 ish am.
- If you haven’t already, have your parent or guardian fill out a permission slip Friday Run Permission Slip Bring this to one of the coaches or email to Ruth (email@example.com)
- Wear a watch and sunscreen.
- Bring 1 or 2 water bottles
- We should be back by 11:30 am.
Celebrate the end of the first week of summer training with a team trip to White Ranch!
Here are the details:
- Meet in the teachers’ lot at 8:00 am on Friday, June 7
- Bring water (maybe 2 bottles)
- Wear sunscreen
- Map White Ranch Map
- Let us know if you are joining us and if you can drive or need a ride by clicking here: RSVP for White Ranch
- Arrive back at East before noon. Probably between 11 and 11:30 ish.
- Learn some fun tips on the basics of trail running
- If you haven’t filled out a permission slip yet, fill this out and return to Coach Kohuth Friday Run Permission Slip
Yay! The Friday fun runs are back!!
Run and train in the beautiful Rocky Mountains
We order camp t-shirts tomorrow (Wednesday). Sign up tonight (Tuesday) if you want a t-shirt in your size.
Get to know your teammates and coaches
Develop a focused summer and fall training plan that works for you and your level of fitness
Prepare for an awesome fall cross country season!
Join your teammates and coaches for the East Cross Country High Altitude Camp. June 18 – 20.
- Click here to register: High Altitude Running Camp Registration
- Click here for DPS required forms for Camp: 2019-20 POA
- These forms must be filled out by parents and students and need to be notarized.
- Return these forms to Coach Kohuth or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cost is $165 and paid on the above link. If the cost is prohibitive, please contact Coach Kohuth at email@example.com. We want all runners who are interested in coming to attend.
- INCOMING FROSH ARE ESPECIALLY ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND.