Run and train in the beautiful Rocky Mountains
We order camp t-shirts tomorrow (Wednesday). Sign up tonight (Tuesday) if you want a t-shirt in your size.
Get to know your teammates and coaches
Develop a focused summer and fall training plan that works for you and your level of fitness
Prepare for an awesome fall cross country season!
Join your teammates and coaches for the East Cross Country High Altitude Camp. June 18 – 20.
- Click here to register: High Altitude Running Camp Registration
- Click here for DPS required forms for Camp: 2019-20 POA
- These forms must be filled out by parents and students and need to be notarized.
- Return these forms to Coach Kohuth or email to email@example.com
- Cost is $165 and paid on the above link. If the cost is prohibitive, please contact Coach Kohuth at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want all runners who are interested in coming to attend.
- INCOMING FROSH ARE ESPECIALLY ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND.