ONLINE ATHLETIC REGISTRATION IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR FALL 2016!!
Athletic Registration: Visit http://www.familyid.com/denver-east-high-school to register for a sport online.
Submit a Physical via email or fax to Lisa Smith, Athletic Trainer, firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 720-423-8385. Physicals are good for 365 days from date of physical. Physical Form English
Fees can be paid during online registration or at the Treasurer’s office:
- Pay to Play – $60 or $10 if on Free and Reduced Lunch provide letter.
MUST BE Eligible – Transfer Eligibility and Academic Eligibility REQUIRED to participate.
- If you attended any other high school other than East High School in the last 12 months you need to see Lisa Porter.
ATHLETIC CLEARANCE CARD will be issued when all things are complete. This is REQUIRED to give to the coach so the coach knows you are cleared to participate in tryouts.
Athletic sports that are sanctioned by the Denver Public School Board of Education and meet the criteria may exempt participation however, such exemption WILL NOT reduce the number of hours required to earn a diploma.
- Participation in ONE FULL Sports Season = 5 semester hours of PE Requirement
- Student MUST maintain academically eligibility for the ENTIRE Season
- Students MUST request the waiver during the same semester that the sport is played. Please see your counselor for details.
- Note: Club Sports and non-East/DPS sports DO NOT fulfill the PE Waiver requirement.